Contact & support
For questions relating to technical support, sales enquiries and general issues
Have you checked our documentation?See documentation
Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the difference between FiboSearch Pro vs Free?
- FiboSearch's Pro version is for all online sellers looking to increase sales by providing an ultra-fast and advanced search engine to their clients. The main difference is search speed. For some online stores that offer a lot of products for sale, search speed can be increased up to 10x, providing a whole new experience to end users. Also, the Pro version has a lot of extra features like fuzzy search, synonyms and more. See full comparison here.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- You can pay with your credit card via Stripe or by PayPal.
- Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
- Yes. If you ever decide that FiboSearch Pro isn’t the best plugin for your business, simply cancel your subscription in your account via Renewals & Billing -> Cancel Auto-Renew.
- Do you offer refunds?
- We have a refund policy which lets you cancel your purchase and get a refund during the first 30 days.
- Can I upgrade a plan after I have already purchased one?
- Yes, you can upgrade your plan in your account via Licenses -> Upgrade to....
- Can I use the same licence on Production and Staging Sites?
- Sure, you can use one license for Live / Production, Staging, Dev and Localhost Sites. Read more about License Utilization and criteria.
- Do you offer a Trial version?
- We don’t offer a demo version of FiboSearch Pro for trial. However, we have a refund policy which lets you cancel your purchase and get a refund during the first 30 days. So you can try it for a month and then decide if you want to keep it or not.
- Can I transfer the FiboSearch Pro license key from one domain to another?
- Of course! Just deactivate the plugin from the previous domain and activate it on the new one. You can manage it in your account via Websites -> Choose your website -> Licence -> Deactivate or via WP Admin dashboard in WooCommerce -> FiboSearch -> My Account.
- What happens if I don’t renew my license after one year? Will FiboSearch Pro still work?
- Your existing project will remain intact. The only difference is support and updates.